Behind Door Cabinet
Behind The Door Medicine Cabinet
- FITS IN SMALL, UNDERUTILIZED SPACES: Slim, yet tall cabinet enables you to gain a tremendous amount of storage in a space that would otherwise be wasted behind almost any standard door.
- Holds as much as five standard medicine cabinets.
- Adjustable shelves move up and down, or they can be removed to adapt to your needs. The center shelf is fixed.
- Installation requires a minimum of 3.5″ of clearance between the center of each hinge pin and an adjacent wall. Requires a minimum of 2 hinges with removable hinge pins. Mounts on the side of the door where the hinges are visible. Mounting on the non-hinge side of the door, or the wall requires an adapter kit that is sold separately
- Dimensions: 4.13″D x 16″W x 70″H
We love to suggest these cabinets when clients don’t have a medicine cabinet. You can declutter a messy countertop in minutes without sacrificing access to what you need. Items are easily accessible and highly visible. No need to dig through layers of stuff in the bathroom. This cabinet can be used in many parts of your home. Use all shelves to store small toiletries, or remove them to store tall items like gift wrap. You can also store makeup, spices, crafting supplies and cleaning supplies.
As an Amazon Associate we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links in this post. Read our full disclaimer. We can not guarantee prices or availability of products.