Unholy Mess: What the Bible Says About Clutter by Angie Hyche
Do you feel empty even though your life is full?
Have you lost the ability to focus on what really matters because your home, your schedule, and your mind are cluttered with the insignificant? Do you long for a deeper relationship with God that isn’t crowded out by the unholy mess you’ve accumulated? Then this book is exactly what you need. Unholy Mess will:
- Open your eyes to the pervasiveness of clutter and its far-reaching effects.
- Encourage you to examine how your clutter is holding you back from the peaceful and focused Christian life you desire.
- Provide inspiration from Scripture for a healthy relationship with your possessions and a deeper relationship with God.
- Share stories of the freedom that comes from letting go.
- Give you practical steps to overcome the obstacles, organize your home, and maintain order.
Reading Unholy Mess will empower you to find the simplicity that lies beneath the clutter, to rekindle your passion for God, and to enjoy a peaceful and ordered life.
As an Amazon Associate we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links in this post. Read our full disclaimer. We can not guarantee prices or availability of products.