What’s a Photo?
What’s a Photo Without the Story?: How to Create Your Family Legacy by Hazel Thronton
Think you don’t have stories to tell? Of course you do. Everyone does!
In this book you will learn how to:
- Tell your family stories
- Enhance your stories by adding photos and details
- Leave a legacy, not a burden
- Identify mystery photos
- Investigate family legends
- Dig deeper & climb higher on your family tree
Do as much or as little as you like!
Each section includes activity choices:
- Low effort (Do this if nothing else.)
- Medium effort (Your family will thank you.)
- High effort (Ask for help if you need it.)
A professional organizer and genealogist helps you tell the stories of your photos, family, and things.